- 0.1 If you are in the Lubbock, Texas area and need a good medication reactions lawyer, we are ready to help. Giunta Law, P.C. and attorney Frank Giunta have a comprehensive understanding of personal injury law. You need the best lawyer you can get when you or a loved one has been injured on-the-job or through the negligence of another. Frank Giunta is a board certified personal trial lawyer since 1987 and a board certified civil trial lawyer since 1988. He has been listed as a Texas Super Lawyer from 2008 to 2015.
- 0.2 Frank is passionate about representing those that have been injured or family members that have suffered the loss of a loved one. If you have been wronged, give us a call today.
- 1 Call us at 800-515-7200
- 1.1 When you receive a prescription from the pharmacist, you assume that it will be correctly filled and make you better. Sadly, pharmaceutical errors happen every day. If you or a family member had been injured because of an error in your medication, contact our team right away to find out if prescription drug litigation is the way to obtain compensation for your additional medical bills, lost income and pain and suffering. If your doctor has prescribed the wrong medicine or the wrong dosage for your condition, you may have a case. If you received a prescription for medication that was later shown to be dangerous, you may be able to join with others affected by the same drug in a class-action lawsuit. Aggressive drug litigation is often the only way that patients injured by dangerous prescription drugs can receive compensation for their injuries. Our team has extensive experience litigating cases against pharmaceutical corporations.
- 2 CALL GIUNTA LAW NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION 800-515-7200