- 0.0.1 If you are in the Lubbock, Texas area and need a good medical malpractice lawyer, we are ready to help. Giunta Law, P.C. and attorney Frank Giunta have a comprehensive understanding of personal injury law. You need the best lawyer you can get when you or a loved one has been injured on-the-job or through the negligence of another. Frank Giunta is a board certified personal trial lawyer since 1987 and a board certified civil trial lawyer since 1988. He has been listed as a Texas Super Lawyer from 2008 to 2015.
- 0.0.2 Frank is passionate about representing those that have been injured or family members that have suffered the loss of a loved one. If you have been wronged, give us a call today.
- 0.1 Call us at 800-515-7200
- 1 Doctor & Hospital Negligence
- 1.0.1 When we seek medical assistance for ourselves or a family member, we expect the doctor, nurse or other medical professional to take the best reasonable precautions to protect our health and our lives. When medical professionals fail to exercise reasonable care in the performance of their duties, people get hurt and even die.
- 1.0.2 No person should be harmed as a result of medical negligence or professional negligence by hospital clinics, doctors, nurses, dentists, and other medical professionals. If you or a family member or a loved one has been injured as a result of medical malpractice or medical negligence, our team can help. Having an experienced medical malpractice lawyer who knows how to best discover evidence and ask the right questions is essential to recovery in any medical malpractice case.