- 0.1 If you are in the Garland, Texas area and need a good unsafe premises lawyer, we are ready to help. Giunta Law, P.C. and attorney Frank Giunta have a comprehensive understanding of personal injury law. You need the best lawyer you can get when you or a loved one has been injured on-the-job or through the negligence of another. Frank Giunta is a board certified personal trial lawyer since 1987 and a board certified civil trial lawyer since 1988. He has been listed as a Texas Super Lawyer from 2008 to 2017.
- 0.2 Frank is passionate about representing those that have been injured or family members that have suffered the loss of a loved one. If you have been wronged, give us a call today.
- 1 Call us at 800-515-7200
- 2 A property owner whether residential or commercial has a duty to maintain the premises in a way that minimizes the risk of injury to visitors. This requires that the owner either repair or remedy any known dangers or provide adequate warning of dangerous conditions. We handle all matter related to claims based on the negligent maintenance of residential or commercial property, including:
- 2.1 Injuries resulting from broken steps, stairs, sidewalks, pavement or driveways, or from damaged or defective carpet or flooring
- 2.2 Falls on slippery floors, sidewalks, steps or other walkways
- 2.3 Losses resulting from falling merchandise or forklift accidents
- 2.4 Injuries caused by bare or hanging electric wires
- 3 CALL GIUNTA LAW NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION 800-515-7200