- 0.1 If you are in the Odessa, Texas area and need a good explosion injuries lawyer, we are ready to help. Giunta Law, P.C. and attorney Frank Giunta have a comprehensive understanding of personal injury law. You need the best lawyer you can get when you or a loved one has been injured on-the-job or through the negligence of another. Frank Giunta is a board certified personal trial lawyer since 1987 and a board certified civil trial lawyer since 1988. He has been listed as a Texas Super Lawyer from 2008 to 2015.
- 0.2 Frank is passionate about representing those that have been injured or family members that have suffered the loss of a loved one. If you have been wronged, give us a call today.
- 1 Call us at 800-515-7200
- 1.1 Fires caused by carelessness pose a grave risk of death. Between one and two million Americans need medical attention for burn injuries every year.
- 1.2 Many hazards can cause fatal burn injuries. In an industrial setting, hot or molten liquids are often the most frequent culprit. In the home setting, frayed or defective electrical wiring, defective electrical appliances water heaters, furnaces or natural gas leaks may cause fires or explosions that take the live of home occupants.
- 1.3 If you or a member of your family has sustained a burn injury or death, call our firm. Our team has handled burn and fatal injury cases for many years. Our experience is extensive. Even if you are not sure if your specific fire, explosion, or electrocution situation requires action, there is no reason why you shouldn’t call us and find out.
- 2 CALL GIUNTA LAW NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION 800-515-7200